Laser Therapy to Quit Smoking
Laser therapy to quit smoking is a painless and safe treatment for reducing nicotine cravings.
Based on auricular therapy and medical acupuncture, low intensity laser is applied to specific acupoints on the face, head, ears, arms and legs in order to stimulate the pleasure centres of the brain to release neurotransmitters such as dopamine, serotonin, and endorphins – which help to break the addiction cycle to nicotine.
The end goal is to drastically reduce nicotine cravings, giving you an edge over all other options to quit smoking for good.
The main benefits of the Laser Quit Smoking Program include:
- Reduced withdrawal symptoms:laser treatments lower nicotine cravings, irritability, anxiety, insomnia, mild depression, agitation and other common symptoms associated with nicotine withdrawal.
- Painless– though the treatments are based on theories of acupuncture, no needles are used to pierce the skin. Only gentle, low-intensity laser is applied over tissues.
- Safe– No serious side effects have ever been recorded using laser therapy to quit smoking.
- Limited risk of weight gain– Your laser treatments include appetite suppression points to discourage your desire for food as a substitute for cigarettes.
- Reduces stress– laser therapy helps to improve moods, reduce feelings of anxiety, depression and other negative emotional factors that affect a person’s stress levels. Most leave treatments with a general sense of well being and increased confidence they can quit smoking.
- No pharmaceuticals– since no pharmaceuticals are used, side effects like nightmares, insomnia, agitation, and anxiety tend to be limited.
- Motivation– because nicotine cravings are diminished, energy levels increase and breathing easier - clients often discover they are motivated to make other positive lifestyle changes.
- Instant results after just one treatment– Most patients experience a large degree of relief from their withdrawal symptoms after just one treatment. A “booster” treatment is included with the program fee for those that need a second.
- Effective– the Laser Quit Smoking approach has a 75-90% success rate and is offered by a therapist with 10+ years experience treating people for nicotine withdrawal.
Whether you smoke, vape, utilize E-cigarettes or chew tobacco – the Laser Quit Smoking Program approach and high success rates apply to all forms of nicotine consumption.
Please visit maayertherapy.com for details.